2017 has come with its own set of trends and these are them
These days mobile phones have become vital and irreplaceable. People are going after the latest mobile technology, for having a trending device in their pocket. With changing trends, mobile application developers are giving their best to make an app that can catch up with the ongoing trends and beat the competition. Things are changing with every passing day making observation important. Almost everything from web- applications, sites, databases are now available on mobile under user control.
With so many technologies being linked to the mobile phone, it is essential to know and understand the latest ongoing trends and technologies they are they are based on. Let’s have a look at what is going to be in the list of mobile application trends in 2017.
- Hybrid technologies: With the firm increment in the acquiring level of hybrid tools, Hybrid development technologies will get the strength and tools like Ionic, AngularJs, Cordova and PhoneGap will attract developers for agile hybrid app development projects.
- Focus on Security: With technology rising at breakneck speed, the security threats are also increasing. The mobile banking user authentication of two-steps has become hackneyed and it has demanded developers to have a robust app transport security feature.
- Internet of Things will be the new thing: There is no doubt that the revenue and profit from mobile app development and by the end of 2017 IoT will increase two-fold. The incorporation of mobile apps and IoT will have a shining potential with application ranging from healthcare to energy, transportation, and security.
- Rise in apps that work on GPS: Increase in the demand of apps- based on the location-tracking functionality of handsets, augmented reality (AR) has marked its place in the list of trends which could the shape the trends. Augmented reality will be advantageous for the game developers to escalate the engagement levels of their software.
- Rise in big data elements: It is not too far when we start seeing cutting-edge mobile app development that would combine IoT, cloud connectivity, and big data processing features. Doing the right things and maintaining a good stability between user-friendly interfaces and reliability, upgraded effectiveness in big data applications will require attention.
- Enterprise apps: By making it easy to have 24×7 interactions with clients and day-to-day management of tasks for business, enterprise applications has seen a recent surge. CRM mobile app which can pull up relevant customer detail without any delay and validate senior management regarding real-time sales updates is the perfect example of this.
- Mobile App Design will become front runner: User-experience being the biggest parameter for measuring the success of a mobile application, has not let the importance of UI/UX fade out. 2017 will witness some path breaking trends such as grid-based interface designing, split screens, grid-based interface designing, splash screens, and visuals. For making apps visually tempting and user-friendly, companies will be capitalizing on illustrators, animators as well as graphic artists.
- Embedded AI in apps: With more developers enabling learning and AI into their apps, the indication of this can heavily influence the way in which the industry works. These services will soon fetch from data centers to regular devices such as cameras, phones, and other IoT-enabled devices.
- Android Instant: Google recently made an announcement regarding its Instant Apps feature that fulfills all that it promises – it enables Android apps to run instantly. With no need to download the app, no consumption of storage on phone, these can start with just a single tap. This “widely-open” concept could change the app industry.
While these are just a few of them, a series of groundbreaking trends are all set to change the app industry as we know it, in 2017.