Bhim App receives more than 20 Million Downloads
Since its launch on December 30th, Bhim app has already crossed the 20 million download mark, proving that the government initiative to make it easy and secure for the nation to make e-payments was indeed a great move.
The app operates like every other online payment apps in the market, but there are some features that differentiate it from other e-payments apps, such as –
- BHIM app is an advanced app with an auto tech mechanism. In case your phone fails to see the auto-generated OTP, you can also enter the OTP yourself, without having to wait for your phone to read it.
- The app logs out mechanically after 90 seconds when it is not in use. It secures any misuse of your account in your absence or when you have given your phone to someone to use, forgetting to log out.
- The app lets you make direct transactions from bank to bank without having to load any money from some third party source that again saves your time while doing online transactions.
- Unlike debit cards, credit cards, or other digital cards, the app does not need any swiping machine or POS terminal to transact money. An easier payment feature, that has been discussed later, is going to be implemented this month.
- As far as the transaction history and notifications go, you will get a flash message of all the failed and successful transfers on your device’s screen. This notification service will also be given to you through SMS.
- Inspite of moving from your current mobile operator to other, the app functions without any interruption. The feature gives one relief when switching from one SIM card from to another.
Have you downloaded Bhim App yet? What is your review? Let us know